Saturday, November 15, 2008

Favorite places in the U.S.

The one place I would like to live in is here in Austin, Texas. The city is fantastic, and it is my favorite place in the U.S. This is because it looks great where I live, and the weather is nice. Going to UT football and basketball games in Austin is very fun, because it is a very exhilarating atmosphere. There are also other nice cities like Boise, Idaho. I have relatives there and the city itself is really calm and nice where they live. Bogus Basin is a very populra ski area there and it is fun to ski in that area. Even though there are many more nice areas, Austin is my favorite.

3 comments:

Katherine L said...

i totally agree with you i love the over all atmosphere here its crazy and city like but at the same time its really pretty and natural you can go on hikes and go to lake and just do fun stuff my favorite place in austin is mount bonnel its gorgeous there and it has an amazing view of lake austn

Friend said...

hi, Kush. I am Yoonji.
Austin might be a nice city. I live in Busan which is nice city as well. You can find some photos of Busan from Ms. Kim's website.
utksa1.blogspot.com

I asked Ms. Kim to use her account to leave this message.

My site is
blog.naver.com/poke9_9

please visit my site. I want to make good friends with you.
Have a good week.

Kathy said...

Do you really think austin's pretty? i pretty much have agreed on everything you've said until that. i kinda think austins a dump.