Saturday, March 7, 2009

hobbies and two week reflection

There are a lot of things that I like to do. One thing is playing sports. MY favorite is probably basketball. I have played it for a long time, and for me, it is a way to relax. Also, I like to play my guitar when i am bored. I have been playing for almost 3 years, and it is really fun. However, my favorite thing to do is to play video games. My favorite one is guitar hero.
During the last two weeks, there has not really been that much going on exccept for in Biology, in which I am learning about evolution. IN geography, we have been learning about Arfica.

2 comments:

Ms. Hollrah said...

What kind of guitar do you have?

sparda7 said...

go guitar hero and the word "blarg" is of a show called red vs blue it means yes or no we dont no