Many parts of the world are faced with overpopulation. Countries facing the most problems are Japan, India, and China. Problems may include shortage of food and water, along with inadequate healthcare. China has done the most work to solve its problem. It has created a one child policy, but it is not properly enforced. If i had to come up with a strategy i would give benefits to those with one child or less. This would lead to more and more people having fewer kids, but they would not be forced to do it. This makes them more inclined to receive these benefits. However, no strategy is perfect for the situation.
During the past two weeks, I have not really been learning much in schol, except for ecology in biology, and Iraq in world geo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree, i think benefits would be an effective way to make people more inclined to have less children. I also believe you are correct by saying there is no perfect solution to the problem.
That's very interesting Kush, I felt truly enlightened by your sentiments!
Post a Comment